Time Flies...

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Evaluation Task 4 How did you use new media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?


This is me using Photoshop to transform a feather for my Teaser Poster. Photoshop was a vital tool in making the Teaser Posters and Magazine Front Cover. It allowed me to manipulate images to my liking.


Blogger was used to publish all my research and my teaser trailer.


I really only used Youtube to post my Teaser Trailer however I also used it to get the Wing Clip from Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core.


Adobe Premiere Effects was another key component in my Year 13 Teaser Trailer project as it was the program I used to edit my film and then upload it.


This is a tripod and camera I used to film my teaser trailer. It was a useful tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment